Thursday, April 23, 2009

Got my LEEP AP!

Whew! I was nervous. It's a two hour test and right down to the wire I was sweating it. During the test, you can mark questions that you're not sure of and go back to them (design flow rate for a water closet, anyone? Percent of site that must be recovered using native and adapted plants in order to obtain SSc5.2 Protect and Restore Habitat?). I was still in that process when I ran out of time. A little icon comes up on the screen that says YOU ARE OUT OF TIME. But then it just sits there and waits for you to push OK. You can take as much time as you like to sit there, out of time...
But I ended up crushing it, with 191 out of 200 points (about 90% right, it's graded on a curve). Still thinking there were a couple more I should have gotten but it's pass/fail and nobody cares what your score was...

1 comment: